Ea Sports Cricket Game 2007
Ea Cricket 2007 PC Game is an animated simulation computer game. Ea Sports Cricket Game 2007 is developed by HB Studio and published by Electronic Arts under the label of EA Sports. It is available for Windows and PlayStation 2. Ea Sports cricket 07 is firstly released in the UK and afterward in Australia. The cover of Ea Sports Cricket Game 07 features England Lancashire cricketer Andrew Flintoff and the Australian released Ea Sports Cricket 2007 Free Download has the cover picture of Ashes urn with Australia and England flags behind.
While playing Ea Sports Cricket Game 07 Free Download players have to just focus on three main things batting, bowling, and fielding. Those who are using this game on their pc using a controller may find a bit of sticking when batting because of the combinations required to maneuver properly and direct strokes as intended. You can also face a few compatibility issues depending on the manufacturer. If you are playing with a keyboard and mouse it will provide the smooth movement with a high degree of accuracy. Players can use different popular bats like Slazenger and Puma. Bowling is much easier to manage by the player according to the batsman confidence level. The gameplay may be inviting and engaging the presentation is lacking. The limitation of the presentation is backed up by the ambient sounds that fail to capture the stadium environment like those other sports games.
Special Ea Sports Cricket 2007 Game Pc Features:
- Dual analog century sticks batting system to select foot choice, short direction, power, and timing.
- Button controls to loft shots and advances down the track.
- Freedom of crack a full array of shots all around the wicket.
- Innovative views from behind the batsman offer a realistic batting perspective.
- The reworked broadcast camera gives a wider view of the play for authentic coverage.
- Play cricket in your own way by setting your own pace.
- Crank up the game speed, ease back the difficulty, reveal the razzmatazz of limited overs or Twenty20.
- By sliding difficulty up you can play five-day test.
- New picture in picture display with shot timing gauge coupled with a running assistance indicator and radar help to make those snap decisions out there in the middle.
- On the Fly dynamic field positioning and quick switch, bowling gives you the ability to create more pressure on a batsman by changing field and bowlers line without a break in game playing.
- Ashes or Npower Test Series or unlock a stack of reward by completing Ashes Challenges. Play one day or Twenty20 or a five-day match. Dive into Australian state and England County tournaments, or tour the world, play the world championship
Cricket 2007 Game System Requirement:
- Cpu = Pentium-III
- Ram = 256 MB
- Processor = 750 MHZ
- Graphics Card = 64 MB
- HDD Space = 1 GB
- Operating System= Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Keyboard + Mouse
Also Check this Game: SEA OF THIEVES PC GAME